Many chemical raw materials are labeled when they are stored, mainly to better display the product information. So is potassium hydroxide, whose storage label is usually affixed on the package. For the content that should be reflected at the top, let us share with you the content reflected in the potassium hydroxide storage label.
1. Storage standard: The product shall be stored in a cool and naturally ventilated warehouse. End the spirit guiding lamp and pyrogen. The ambient humidity of the warehouse shall not exceed 85% as far as possible. The package should be sealed. It shall be separated from combustibles and alkalis and shall not be mixed.
2. Processing technology countermeasures Harmful substances may remain in evacuated containers. When diluent is used to prepare aqueous solution, alkali shall be added to water to prevent boiling and splashing.
3. The protective storage of prohibited articles shall be separated from alkali, aluminum, tin, lead, zinc, aluminum alloy, evaporative substances, ammonia salts and flammable and explosive articles, and shall not be stored together. The storage area will be equipped with appropriate raw materials to rescue the leakage.
4. The products to be packaged include: plastic packaging products, environmental protection packaging and metal barrel packaging.
5. It is not recommended to use: foam packaging products. The storage standard of potassium hydroxide goods, processing technical countermeasures, protective storage of prohibited materials, recommended packaging products and packaging products not recommended on the label shall be described. This information needs to be visualized. In addition, it can also strengthen everyone's awareness of prevention and avoid inconvenience.
These are the five points on the storage label of potassium hydroxide shared today. If you have any questions, you can call us for detailed consultation or follow our website http://www.potericlay.com Message consultation!