Potassium carbonate is an inorganic substance, which is colorless or white hexagonal or rhombic crystal system crystal or granular powder. Do you know the use of potassium carbonate? The potassium hydroxide manufacturer will explain it to you.
Use of food grade potassium carbonate
1. Used to improve color and flavor. When used with sodium carbonate, the elasticity and ductility of food will be improved at the same time. As an alkaline agent and dough improver, it can inhibit the souring of noodles and is suitable for flour food. In addition, it also plays a role in coloring, improving product quality, and is mainly used in the processing of pastries.
2. It is an additive for the production of instant noodles and carbonated drinks, and plays a role in bulking and anti-corrosion.
Use of agricultural grade potassium carbonate
Agricultural potassium carbonate, extracted from plants, is a kind of thermal quick acting fertilizer with loose texture. It contains 50% potassium carbonate, more than 35% potassium oxide and 18.8% carbonate. It also contains phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium, silicon, boron, zinc, iron and other effective water-soluble nutrients.
Among them, potassium can promote nitrogen metabolism and carbohydrate synthesis and transportation in plants, promote plant growth and strengthen the ability to resist pests and natural disasters. In addition, it can improve drought resistance; Carbonate is the nutrient for crop photosynthesis, which can promote and improve plant photosynthesis. Agricultural potassium carbonate is widely used in forest and fruit production. Specific purposes are as follows:
1. Carbonate ions in potassium carbonate are nutrients for crop photosynthesis, which can promote and improve plant photosynthesis.
2. It can increase soil temperature, neutralize soil acidity, and enable crops to grow in a suitable soil pH environment.
3. It has good soil disinfection and sterilization effect and underground pest control effect.
4. Supplement potassium nutrition and regress to supplement various medium and trace elements removed from the soil due to the harvest of crop seeds.
This is all about the multiple uses of potassium carbonate for food and agriculture. If you have any questions, please come to our website http://www.potericlay.com Leave a message and see!